For my services as an Independent Travel Agent, please visit travel.stuartgustafson.com.
Yes, I love to travel—that’s one of the reasons I’ve had the U.S. Registered Trademark America’s International Travel Expert® since October 2010.
Click Here to see what what travel-related services I offer, including having a Virtual Travel Assistant (VTA) to manage all your travel details.
In addition to my own travels, I also like to lead or help put together small-group tours—click the link for more information.
CLICK HERE for some of my Travel Photos.
- While traveling isn’t only about “the numbers,” here are some of mine
- Countries visited: 62
- Cruise ports: 174
- Cruise lines I’ve been on: 13; speaker on: 9
- Different Airlines I’ve flown on: 23
- Lifetime paid flight miles on United Airlines: 1,474,899 with lifetime “Million Miler” status
- Some favorite places: Los Cabos, Mexico; Paris, France; Sydney, Australia; New York City, USA; Valletta, Malta; Stockholm, Sweden; Nagasaki, Japan
Having visited 62 countries and 174 different cruise ports, I’ve been on many great voyages as a passenger and as a Cruise Ship Speaker. Curious about the places I’ve been to and the ships I’ve been on? CLICK HERE for the details.