In a recent workshop that I was in with Jack Canfield, co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, Jack said, “I will not even consider a book if it doesn’t have at least fifty reviews.” FIFTY!
So, yes, your review is helpful even if it isn’t #49 or 50. To get to 50, the book must first have 49, and to get to 49, it must first have 48. Etc., etc.
Of course, 5-star reviews on Amazon are preferred (and I am always able to find “something” in a book that is worthy of 5 stars), but an honest and informative review will help other readers decide if they want to give it a read. Reviews on other sites are great, but Amazon is, of course, the main site most people go to first. THANKS IN ADVANCE for your consideration!
Here are links to the review sites, where you will typically click on a “Write a review” button:
- Missing in MEXICO reviews page on Amazon
- Murders in SYDNEY reviews page on Amazon
- Disappearances in the MEDITERRANEAN reviews page on Amazon
- Art Thefts in PARIS reviews page on Amazon
- remembering our parents…Stories and Sayings from Mom & Dad reviews page on Amazon
- Mastering the “Art of Retirement” reviews page on Amazon
- Workbook to use with “Guerrilla Marketing for Writers” reviews page on Amazon