Of course I do love to travel — that’s one of the reasons I’ve had the U.S. Registered Trademark America’s International Travel Expert® since October 2010.
- While traveling isn’t only about “the numbers,” here are some of mine
- Countries visited: 55
- Cruise ports: 134
- Cruise lines I’ve been on: 9
- Airlines I’ve flown on: 22
- Lifetime paid flight miles on United Airlines: 1,400,048 with “Million Miler” status
- Some favorite places: Los Cabos, Mexico; Paris, France; Sydney, Australia; New York City, USA; Valletta, Malta; Stockholm, Sweden; Nagasaki, Japan
- Days traveling away from home: 210 days (2014); 171 days (2015)
CLICK HERE to view the tours I’m offering.
CLICK HERE for my upcoming travel schedule (PDF) — if you’re going to be there, let me know and let’s get together!
Map of the countries I’ve visited
I personally use visahq for my visa and passport applications. CLICK HERE to to access their fast, convenient, and cost-effect solutions for international travels.
p.s. Did you know that you can now apply for a multiple-entry 10-year visa for China? That’s why I did!!!