The strength of the U.S. Dollar against other currencies has helped to make travel more affordable! Let’s go on an exciting trip to Copenhagen, Denmark and then take a ferry ride to Norway. While in Norway, we’ll visit Oslo, Flåm, and Bergen. Who’s ready to go with America’s International Travel Expert®?
TERMS of this offer:
1. Discount cannot combined with any other offer.
2. Deposit must be paid while the offer is still being held.
3. Discount will be applied to final billing.
4. Quantities limited as these are all small-group tours.
5. I reserve the right to stop the offer at any time (such as group size has hit maximum) and refund your deposit if necessary.
2018 Copenhagen and Norway Tour is scheduled for July 12-21 2018.
Price $3,120 per person, based on a minimum of 8 travelers; MORE travelers = LOWER price (see below)
Single supplement $640 — you’re only paying for “the other half” of your room that’s not being paid by another traveler.
Use the Add to Cart button below to pay a $500 deposit per person with PayPal (you don’t need to be a PayPal member; you can use a credit card and still earn your points or miles).
- Here’s what we’re planning for the classic Copenhagen and Norway Tour:
- 9 nights, 10 days in Copenhagen, Oslo, Flåm, and Bergen
- Small-group tour; from 8 (minimum) to 14 (maximum) travelers (love to have single travelers!)
- We’ll stay in centrally located hotels (one night on the ferry) with breakfast provided each morning
- Relaxing canal cruise in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Card for free transportation; activities’ admission, and discounts!
- City tour of Copenhagen with local licensed guide
- Overnight ferry cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo
- Introductory walking tour of Oslo with local licensed guide
- Oslo Pass for free admission to museums, etc., plus transportation on local bus, tram, ferry
- Picturesque train ride from Oslo to Flåm on the world-famous Flåmsbana Train
- Delicious dinners at the magnificent Fretheim Hotel
- Invigorating hike on scenic trails around Flåm or explore the area around the fjörd on your own
- Another scenic rain ride — this one from Flåm to Bergen
- Guided tour to welcome us to Bergen
- Bergen Card that provides admission to most activities in the city
- Farewell dinner on our last evening together
- Transportation to the Bergen airport for your ongoing flights
- … and more!
For budgeting purposes, please plan on a per-person price of $3,120 until notified otherwise
> $3,120 with 8 travelers (minimum group size)
> $2,890 with 10 travelers
> $2,660 with 12 travelers
> $2,460 with 14 travelers (maximum group size)
Get your friends to also come along and you’ll all get a lower price! (Final pricing will be reflected in final payment request)
Please purchase fully refundable airplane tickets until you’ve been notified that we have our minimum of 8 travelers!
CLICK HERE for photos of some of the things we’ll see and do.
NOT included in the tour price:
– Your flights “to and from” — although I can recommend an excellent travel agent!
– Personal expenses (food, beverages, souvenirs, activities, etc.) that are not part of the tour package
– Travel insurance should you wish to obtain coverage
CLICK HERE to return to the Tours page.