The April 2016 “Los Cabos Highlights Tour” was a huge success with guests from Arizona, Ohio, Idaho, California, and Australia! There were couples plus three single travelers.
2017 Los Cabos Highlights Tour is May 7-13. There is ONE room still available! CONTACT me
2018 Tour dates TBD
As America’s International Travel Expert® I really enjoy going to Los Cabos, Mexico. I’ve been going down there each year since 2003 and my first mystery novel is even set there. Some people are concerned about going to Los Cabos because of the bad Mexico press that’s mainly concentrated on border areas. Los Cabos is known to be THE SAFEST place in all of Mexico because of its ideal location at the tip of the Baja California peninsula.
- Here’s what you get in the classic Los Cabos Highlights Tour:
- 6 nights, 7 days at Casa Bella, the #1 TripAdvisor boutique hotel in Cabo San Lucas
- Personal airport service (airport code: SJD) — I pick you up and I take you back
- Small-group tour; we can go with a minimum of 6 travelers (love to have single travelers!)
- 88% of your meals included: Breakfast (6); Lunch (4); Dinner (5)
- I will be with you all the time unless you choose to head off on your own
- Trip to Hotel California in Todos Santos (nachos and margarita included)
- Evening Sunset Cruise; food and drinks!
- All transportation for scheduled activities
- Glass bottom boat ride to Cabo’s iconic Arch, followed by beach time at Lover’s Beach
- World famous Thursday night Art walk in San Jose del Cabo
- Hands-on cooking demonstrations followed by lunch!
- Singles welcomed — Small Single Supplement (just to cover “the other half” of your hotel room)
- … and more!
Want different dates or different activities? If you have a small group of like-minded travelers (from 2 up to 12 people) who want your own special Los Cabos Tour, I am the most qualified person to lead your tour.
Don’t want to go to Cabo?
That’s okay — Where do you want to go with America’s International Travel Expert® leading the way?
Fill out and Submit the form below if you’d like to talk with Stuart about a trip customized just for you!