October 11-17 2020!
Have you heard people talk about Cabo and how beautiful it is?
> But you’ve also heard it wasn’t safe?
>> TRUTH: Los Cabos is actually one of THE safest tourist places in the world.
Would you like to go see the area for yourself?
> But you still feel unsure about going?
>> I’ve been going there every year since 2003, vacationing, leading tours, etc. I know the area very well
Are you considering going, but you’re traveling solo?
> We love having solo travelers on our tours!
>> On our tours, solo travelers only pay a small supplement to cover “the other half of your omm”
Pricing (all prices in U.S. Dollars):
$2095 per person
Single Supplement $360 (Covers the “other half” of your room charge)
Discounts Currently Available
– $300 per person (available for FIRST THREE PEOPLE ONLY!)
– $200 per person Early Booking Discount (Calendar-based, won’t last forever!)
– $150 per person for paying in full within 30 days of making initial deposit
1. Discounts are cumulative, meaning they can be combined for further savings
2. Discounts may be withdrawn, without notice, at any time (unless already granted or applied)
3. Discounts will be applied toward final payment
* $500 deposit per person is required to hold your place on the tour. Your deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of payment, or if the tour is cancelled.
* An additional $500 is due February 29, 2020 (I will send you a reminder at least 30 days in advance)
* Final payment is due July 10, 2020
Click the Add to Cart button below to submit your deposit via PayPal. You don’t have to be a PayPal member; use your credit card and earn your points or miles!
We need a minimum of 5 travelers (and a maximum of 9) to confirm the tour. Please purchase refundable airfare until I have sent you confirmation that we have AT LEAST FIVE! Travel insurance is also recommended.
Here’s some of what you get in the classic Los Cabos Highlights Tour:
+ 6 nights, 7 days (Sunday to Saturday) at Casa Bella, the #1 TripAdvisor boutique hotel in Cabo San Lucas
+ Personal airport service (airport code: SJD) — I pick you up and I take you back
+ Small-group tour; from 5 to 8 travelers (love to have single travelers!)
+ 88% of your meals included: Breakfast (6); Lunch (4); Dinner (5)
+ Tequila Tasting and Discussion from a local expert, and the bottles stay with us (you!) after the tasting!
+ I will be with you all the time unless you choose to head off on your own
+ Trip to Hotel California in Todos Santos (nachos and margarita included)
+ Evening Sunset Cruise; food and drinks!
+ All transportation for scheduled activities
+ Lobster and shrimp dinner — yum! Always a favorite!!
+ Glass bottom boat ride to Cabo’s iconic Arch, followed by beach time and lunch at Lover’s Beach
+ Hands-on cooking demonstration followed by lunch!
+ … and more!
QUESTIONS? Click here to send me an email.
Not included in the tour pricing are the following:
– Airfare, baggage fees, taxes, etc., to get you to the San José del Cabo International Airport and back home from it
– Travel, medical, and medical evacuation insurance (Highly recommended)
– Personal expenses while on the tour (additional food, drinks, souvenirs, taxi rides, etc.)
– Tips for your chamber maid, etc. (tips for all included meals are taken care of)
CLICK HERE to return the Tours page.