The April 2016 “Los Cabos Highlights Tour” was a huge success with guests from Arizona, Ohio, Idaho, California, and Australia! There were couples plus three single travelers.
I will be leading a small group of travelers on the 2017 Los Cabos Highlights Tour this May 7-13. Watch for pictures and highlights from the tour.
2018 Los Cabos Highlights Tour is June 17-23. (Yes, this is over one year away!) Price $1,655 per person (single supplement $352). Use the Add to Cart button below to pay a $500 deposit per person with PayPal (you don’t need to be a PayPal member; you can use a credit card and still earn your points or miles).
As America’s International Travel Expert® I really enjoy going to Los Cabos, Mexico. I’ve been going down there each year since 2003 and my first mystery novel is even set there. Some people are concerned about going to Los Cabos because of the bad Mexico press that’s mainly concentrated on border areas. Los Cabos is known to be THE SAFEST place in all of Mexico because of its ideal location at the tip of the Baja California peninsula. Plus, I’ll be with you all the time unless you want to venture out on your own!
- Here’s what you get in the classic Los Cabos Highlights Tour:
- 6 nights, 7 days (Sunday to Saturday) at Casa Bella, the #1 TripAdvisor boutique hotel in Cabo San Lucas
- Personal airport service (airport code: SJD) — I pick you up and I take you back
- Small-group tour; from 8 to 12 travelers (love to have single travelers!)
- 88% of your meals included: Breakfast (6); Lunch (4); Dinner (5)
- I will be with you all the time unless you choose to head off on your own
- Trip to Hotel California in Todos Santos (nachos and margarita included)
- Evening Sunset Cruise; food and drinks!
- All transportation for scheduled activities
- Glass bottom boat ride to Cabo’s iconic Arch, followed by beach time at Lover’s Beach
- World famous Thursday night Art walk in San Jose del Cabo
- Hands-on cooking demonstrations followed by lunch!
- Singles welcomed — Small Single Supplement (just to cover “the other half” of your hotel room)
- … and more!
NOT included in the tour price:
– Flights to and from Los Cabos International Airport (code: SJD)
– Personal expenses (food, beverages, souvenirs, activities, etc.) that are not part of the tour package
– Travel insurance should you decide to obtain coverage
CLICK HERE to return the Tours page.