The strength of the U.S. Dollar against other currencies has helped to make travel more affordable! Let’s go on an exciting trip to Copenhagen, Denmark and then take a ferry ride to Norway. While in Norway, we’ll visit Oslo, Flåm, and Bergen. Who’s ready to go with America’s International Travel Expert®?
2018 Copenhagen and Norway Tour is scheduled for July 12-21 2018. Price $3,120 per person (single supplement $640). Use the Add to Cart button below to pay a $500 deposit per person with PayPal (you don’t need to be a PayPal member; you can use a credit card and still earn your points or miles).
EARLY Booking Discount: Book this tour by April 1, 2017, and I’ll take $200 off your final bill.
- Here’s what we’re planning for the classic Copenhagen and Norway Tour:
- 9 nights, 10 days in Copenhagen, Oslo, Flåm, and Bergen
- Small-group tour; from 8 to 16 travelers (love to have single travelers!)
- We’ll stay in centrally located hotels (one night on the ferry) with breakfast provided each morning
- Relaxing canal cruise in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Card for free transportation; activities’ admission, and discounts!
- City tour of Copenhagen with local licensed guide
- Overnight ferry cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo
- Introductory walking tour of Oslo with local licensed guide
- Oslo Pass for free admission to museums, etc., plus transportation on local bus, tram, ferry
- Picturesque train ride from Oslo to Flåm on the world-famous Flåmsbana Train
- Delicious dinners at the magnificent Fretheim Hotel
- Invigorating hike on scenic trails around Flåm or explore the area around the fjörd on your own
- Another scenic rain ride — this one from Flåm to Bergen
- Guided tour to welcome us to Bergen
- Bergen Card that provides admission to most activities in the city
- Farewell dinner on our last evening together
- Transportation to the Bergen airport for your ongoing flights
- … and more!
CLICK HERE for photos of some of the things we’ll see and do.
NOT included in the tour price:
– Your flights “to and from” — although I can recommend an excellent travel agent!
– Personal expenses (food, beverages, souvenirs, activities, etc.) that are not part of the tour package
– Travel insurance