Announcing the 2019 Los Cabos ALL-INCLUSIVE “Foodie” Tour!
The 2019 Los Cabos Foodie Tour is July 7-13, 2019.
- Price per person is based on the number of travelers (minimum 4, maximum 8):
- $2664 per person for minimum tour size of 4 travelers
- $2256 per person if the tour has 5 travelers
- $1985 per person if the tour has 6 travelers
- $1790 per person if the tour has 7 travelers
- $1645 per person if the tour has 8 travelers
Single supplement $427.50 regardless of number of guests (to cover the cost of “the other half of the room”)
>> for budgeting purposes, please plan on a price of $2664 per person until notified that we have MORE THAN 4 travelers!
Use the Add to Cart button below to pay a $500 deposit per person with PayPal (you don’t need to be a PayPal member; you can use a credit card and still earn your points or miles).
As America’s International Travel Expert® I really enjoy going to Los Cabos, Mexico. I’ve been going down there each year since 2003 and my first mystery novel is even set there. Some people are concerned about going to Los Cabos because of the bad Mexico press that’s mainly concentrated on border areas. Los Cabos is known to be THE SAFEST place in all of Mexico because of its ideal location at the tip of the Baja California peninsula. Plus, I’ll be with you all the time unless you want to venture out on your own! (and my wife and I wouldn’t have sent our own son and daughter there on their own if it wasn’t safe!)
Here’s some of what you get in the Los Cabos Foodie Tour:
- 6 nights, 7 days (Sunday to Saturday) at Casa Bella, the #1 TripAdvisor boutique hotel in Cabo San Lucas
- Each spacious room has Queen or King Bed; earliest to confirm gets first choice, etc.
- Personal airport service (airport code: SJD) — I pick you up and I take you back
- Small-group tour; minimum of 4, maximum of 8 travelers (love to have single travelers!)
- ALL of your meals included: Breakfast (6); Lunch (6); Dinner (6)
- Tequila Tasting and Discussion, and the bottles stay with us after the tasting!
- I will be with you all the time unless you choose to head off on your own
- Trip to Hotel California in Todos Santos, including guacamole making, etc., with Locomotion Baja
- Evening Sunset Cruise; food and drinks!
- All transportation for scheduled activities
- Lobster and shrimp dinner — yum!
- Learn to make the perfect margarita, delicious ceviche, etc.
- Glass bottom boat ride to Cabo’s iconic Arch, followed by beach time at Lover’s Beach
- Hands-on cooking demonstrations followed by amazing meals!
- Singles welcomed — Small Single Supplement (just to cover “the other half” of your hotel room)
- … and more!
NOTE: Please purchase refundable airplane tickets until we have a minimum of FOUR confirmed travelers.
Schedule of activities is subject to change based on seasonal availability.
- Tentative Schedule (pdf)
- Photos of some of the things we’ll do, make, eat, and drink.
NOT included in the tour price:
– Flights to and from Los Cabos International Airport (code: SJD)
– Personal expenses (food, beverages, souvenirs, activities, etc.) that are not part of the tour package
– Travel insurance should you decide to obtain coverage
CLICK HERE to return the Tours page.