The April 2016 Los Cabos Highlights Tour was a huge success with guests from Arizona, Ohio, Idaho, California, and Australia! There were couples plus three single travelers.
We followed that up with a May 2017 Los Cabos Highlights Tour that was also was a big hit!
CLICK HERE for some of the photos from previous tours
If you can pull together a group of like-minded individuals (meaning you all get along, somewhat!) who can all agree on a date to visit Los Cabos, I’d be happy to give you the best possible deal for the tour. I know the area well, having been there at least once (sometimes three trips) every year since 2003! Below are the details of the typical tour — we can modify it to fit your desires.
- Here’s some of what you get in the classic Los Cabos Highlights Tour:
- 6 nights, 7 days (Sunday to Saturday) at Casa Bella, the #1 TripAdvisor boutique hotel in Cabo San Lucas
- Personal airport service (airport code: SJD) — I pick you up and I take you back
- Small-group tour; from 8 to 12 travelers (love to have single travelers!)
- 88% of your meals included: Breakfast (6); Lunch (4); Dinner (5)
- Tequila Tasting and Discussion, and the bottles stay with us after the tasting!
- I will be with you all the time unless you choose to head off on your own
- Trip to Hotel California in Todos Santos (nachos and margarita included)
- Evening Sunset Cruise; food and drinks!
- All transportation for scheduled activities
- Lobster and shrimp dinner — yum!
- Glass bottom boat ride to Cabo’s iconic Arch, followed by beach time at Lover’s Beach
- Hands-on cooking demonstrations followed by lunch!
- Singles welcomed — Small Single Supplement (just to cover “the other half” of your hotel room)
- … and more!
CLICK HERE to return the Tours page.